Frequently asked questions
- Q: I have a problem with my electricity, I need someone today, how much you charge me? A: Our prices are clearly shown on our website Click here
- Q: My air-conditioning unit is not working, can you fix it? A: No, air-conditioning repairs is a specialist trade, not something that we do.
- Q: When I turn my garden lights on, the main switch trips and I lose power to the house, can you fix my garden lights? A: It depends on the state of the wiring, if the wiring and light fittings are old and water is getting in and the circuit does not meet with current wiring regulations, it will not be worth paying us to fix it. Better to remove the old wiring and instal a new garden lighting circuit that meets with current safety electrical regulations.
- Q: I have a house in Larnaca, Paphos, Nicosia, Protaras...that has lost power and the main switch won't stay on, can you help? Yes, we cover all of Cyprus but next day service only if outside of Limassol . Extra traveling time charges apply.
- Q: It says on your contact page that you won't come out to food and beverage type business without a maintenance contract, why is this? A: Almost always the emergency calls we get for these types of businesses in Limassol are at weekends when they are at their busiest and always due to dangerous overloading of circuits, it's not something that can be fixed properly and safely in a one hour emergency call out on a Saturday night while the business is open and full with customers. Get in touch to discuss a proper electrical maintenance contract to avoid dangerous overloading and we'll be happy to be your 24 hour electricians for all future electrical problems.
- Q: Where are you from? A: We get asked this a lot, the owner is an English Cypriot (born in London), mother is from Pano Amiandos, Troodos. Our team is made up of Greek Cypriot and British professionals.
- Q: I have an electrical problem with my cars air conditioning, battery, lights, can you fix it today? A: We are qualified electricians for houses, not cars.
- Q: My apartment was left empty for a very long time, I need to get the electricity reconnected, EAC electricity authority of Cyprus said I need an electrician to check the condition of the installation first? A: No, we do not offer this service.